(men and women)
As described by Drs. Richard and Karilee Shames in their book Feeling Fat, Fuzzy, or Frazzled? any imbalance in hormones can give a person trouble with many aspects of day-to-day life.
Different areas of the imbalance will result in trouble with different problems.
“Fat“: most of the imbalance is from the thyroid gland not working properly
• easy weight gain or difficulty managing weight
• slow metabolism
• low energy
“Fuzzy“: most of the imbalance is from lower amounts of reproductive hormones such as ‘low T’ or change of life – perimenopause and menopause
• problems with thinking straight
• trouble focusing
• difficult to remember details, names, etc.
• low sex drive
• erectile dysfunction (E.D.)
• hot flashes, night sweats, dryness
“Frazzled“: most of the imbalance is from the adrenal glands
• issues with managing stress
• mood swings or moodiness
• fatigue that can feel like ‘wired-tired’ or overwhelmed feeling
• problems staying calm or easily getting over-stimulated
Sebastopol Chiropractor Dr. Laura Polak, D.C., and The Radiant Health Team will work with you to assess the cause of your Hormone Imbalance Condition and then provide the best course of treatment. We will recommend the most effective Hormone Imbalance treatments, depending on the cause of your individual problem.